I thought I'd share this with everyone. A friend of mine here in KZ is organizing a baseball World Series this spring with local teams. This isn't my project but I'm going to go up and help umpire and teach kids how to spit sunflower seeds properly. He has written a PCPP grant- this means that he is asking people in America to help fund the project. The cost will cover the round trip travel, lodging, and food for one team to travel to another city for the World Series.
Your under no obligation to help, but because its baseball and I think its a worthy project, I thought I'd share the link with everyone.
Your help would be appreciated in any amount you can. If you can't or you hate baseball, that is fine. :) I just wanted to support a nice project by telling everyone. Hopefully this will happen and we can play ball in the spring. :)